Cut the Clutter and Organize Your Home
- Do you have piles everywhere?
- Do you add to a pile saying, “I’ll get to it later,” — and never do.
- Do you toss things into closets or shut the door to every room when visitors come over?
- Are you embarrassed to let your kids have friends over?
- Do you buy duplicates because you can’t find the first one?
You know they are in the house somewhere. You were sure you saw them recently, but you can’t find them. You’ve looked everywhere – twice! You know they have to be there.
You looked through your purse. You checked the kitchen counter; the pile on the cocktail table in the family room. You rummaged through the pile of clothes on the chair — as well as the piles on the dining room table. No luck. Your keys seem to have disappeared, but where?
- How many hours have you wasted searching for something you know you have, somewhere?
- How much money have you lost to buy duplicates because you couldn’t find the original?
Now imagine walking into your home and everything is put away neatly, in the right place. When you look around, your home looks fantastic. Nothing is out that isn’t a decor piece. You can find what you want in seconds. In fact, anyone in the family can find what they want in seconds.
And that’s because you are all following a system, the P.L.A.C.E.™ system, 5 simple steps. When everyone in the family understands the system, they can return items to where they belong. Everything makes sense so that anyone can find what they want, when they want it, in seconds.
More importantly, there’s no more wasting time searching for something. You know exactly where to go to find it. Now you can have a great dinner with your family. When bedtime comes, your mind relaxes because you have no extra stress from your household things. You know you can find what you need — when you need it. So you sleep peacefully because – Everything is in its place.
The question is –
Have you told yourself year after year after year,
Are you ready to finally get organized?
This course will organize your home and help you keep it that way. Whether you feel your house is a total wreck -or – you just want to fine tune your home organization, this course will save you stress and recover time.
This course is for you if….
- You feel overwhelmed just from the look of your home.
- You are frustrated when you can’t find items you know you have… somewhere.
- You are late to appointments because you can’t find your keys or anything else you need.
- You’re tired of always digging through piles to find what you want.
- You never have any time to relax because there is always a mess to straighten up.
- You don’t have a big mess, but you’d like to be more organized and find things fast.
Getting your home organized will not only save you time, but it will give you peace of mind. You will know where everything is and be less stressed when you have systems to put everything in its place.
Systems means there are logical steps to follow. And many of the systems Eileen teaches are acronyms like P.L.A.C.E.™ making them easy to remember and retain.
What you will learn:
Recognize the different costs of clutter.
Remove the major Causes of Clutter and have no more piles!
Discover an easy way to create your organizing plan.
Utilize 5 time management techniques to accomplish your plan.
Use the 3 Clutter Rules to purge.
Still can’t purge something; we have a solution.
Organize your items based on 2 major concepts.
Consider the 5 S’s before you even buy a container.
Evaluate what’s working and what’s not.
Learn methods to maintain your organization all year long.
Why take this course?
- Think of all the time and money you will save. (no more duplicates or rented storage space either)
- How would it feel to have less stress in your life?
- Isn’t it worth being able to find things when you need them?
- Isn’t it worth having your evenings and weekends free?
- Isn’t it worth having more free time for yourself, and your family?
Before I became an organizing expert, I worked for 15 years as an Administrative Assistant and Office Manager. I was also a Tupperware Lady when my children were born. So I honed my craft long before it was a profession.
- The Today Show invited me on the morning national news — just 2 years into my business — to talk about desk organizing.
- Then Oprah asked me to help a packrat clear out her “stuff”..
- Seven years later I was asked to write Organizing For Dummies®.
Each week the lesson will be posted on Mondays with the module or lesson.
Live Q&A calls will be on each Friday to answer any questions you might have about that module.
Can’t make a call?
Calls will be recorded for you to listen when it is convenient for you. Don’t worry if you can’t make a Q&A call. You can submit questions ahead of time and listen for the answer in the recording.
What are the benefits for you?
- You get personal coaching from an authority in the industry.
- You will learn systems to not just declutter, but to organize and maintain it.
- Being in the course will push you to take weekly actions.
- You have a community hearing what you accomplished – making you accountable.
- Lifetime access means you have access to all updates.
These are proven techniques I’ve used for over 25 years in consulting and speaking. The normal price of this course is $497. I am offering you a special deal of just $297 because of covid. Organizing a home can range from $1500 – $4000 or more, depending on how much clutter you have. You are getting my techniques for so much less.
- Pay $297 by credit card through PayPal. (do not need an account, takes any credit card)
- Option to Pay in 2 payments (still less than $497): $200 now and $200 next month.
- Use PayPal Credit to get the course interest free for six months.
Recap of what you will get:
Six module course
- Live Q and A sessions weekly
- Personal attention from me.
- Bonuses: Master Grocery List template
Note: This course does NOT cover paper/digital file organization.
That is an entirely separate course.